- How to order more uniforms?
- If you have ordered uniforms with us before and would like to order more with the same design, please log into the link "My account/Order more" located on the top right-hand side of the website. The username is the email address you gave us when you placed the previous order. The password is the contact phone number. After you log in successfully, you will see a list of your previous orders with us. Please choose the correct order and add new details. There is no minimum requirement for repeat orders.
- What is Sublimation?
- Dye sublimation is a process in which all design elements including logos, lettering, numbers, team names, sponsor logos, etc. are dyed directly into the fabric of the sports uniform. This has the advantage of being permanent, and actually becomes part of the fabric as opposed to screen printing which will eventually wear off and deteriorate. It also makes the uniform very light weight and breathable.
- Why US SPORTS UNIFORMS INC?
- We offer hundreds of designs with unlimited colors to be chosen from. All uniforms are customized so you are able to design uniforms which are unique for your basketball team.
All garments are directly shipped from our factory. It is guaranteed that the basketball uniforms are with high quality at amazing price.
- How to use our DYO system?
- Step 1: Choose a pattern
- Step 2: Change color on DYO panel
- Step 3: Add Logo, team name and text
- Step 4: Submit quantities and size details
- Step 5: Confirm and payment
- Order Process
- 1. Design your own Via our advanced DYO System
- 2. Submit Order details Provide quantity, size and numbers
- 3. Make The Payment Secured by PayPal Express Checkout
- 4. Receive Uniforms In about 14 Business Days
- ARE MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD DETAILS SAVED?
- No, we don't save any of your payment details which means you will have to enter them via PayPal each time you place an order, but at least you know there's no risk.
- Paypal Express Checkout
- I'm not sure if I have completed my order successfully.
When you have successfully completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don't receive an email, please login My Account using your e-mail address as user name and phone number as password. Be sure to check your spam folder first!
- Can I change my design after the order has been submitted?
- No. Once the order has been confirmed and submitted, it will be directly printed and produced in the factory. However, you can cancel the order within 48 hours and place a new order with the new design. Please find the information below regarding how to cancel your order.
- Can I cancel order if I changed my mind?
Since all garments are custom designed and manufactured, we don't accept changes once the manufacturing process is started. We offer a 48 hours cooling off period, you may only cancel the order within this 48 hours window, we will issue you a full refund (less $1 to cover PayPal transaction fee).
You may follow this link to cancel your order, Cancel my order
- WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Standard orders delivered within US take between 5 working days and are delivered via UPS. Order Tracking
- The garments I received have some defects?
We have a strict quality control process before the garment leaving the factory, so it's very rare there would be any defects. Since garments are custom made, we can't exchange any item for a different size. Please check size charts closely when placing orders.
In the case there's quality issue on the final product you received, please fill out Return request form and provide with photo evidence. Our friendly customer services team will contact you once your case is reviewed.
- How to become our reseller?
- 1. Before becoming our reseller, you should have at least three orders on our retail channel.
- 2. Submit a Reseller request form.
- 3. We'll contact you with details to help you start resale our products.
- Why becoming our reseller?
- 1. Discount based on your sales volume, we review the reseller level every 6 months.
- 2. We'll provide you with various design templates.
- 3. You may upload your own designs.
- 4. You can have your own brand label on the garments.
- Delivery Policy
- SHIPPING POLICY We ship to continental UK, US and CANADA. We deliver products using TNT Express, DHL Express & FedEx. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Orders are dispatched within 6-7 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 4-5 business days depending on your location.
- Return Policy
- If the goods are faulty, US SPORTS UNIFORMS INC will cover all shipping charges that incurred and send you the correct products. The goods on original condition* will be returned to US Sports uniforms for inspection. *Original condition: means that items have no personalised decoration, no damage, are unworn, all labels and tags intact and are in their original packaging.
US Sports Uniforms Inc is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.ussportsuniforms.com, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Children and Data Collection
Ussportsuniforms site is a general audience Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents who have questions about personal information that may have been submitted by a child under the age of 13 can email us at [email protected].
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
US Sports Uniforms Inc. will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.